Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Joe Gibbs will we see today?

dmauro1

We're on a 5 game winning streak but 3 of those games were called poorly by JG and his O team(St.L,Az,Philly)..2 games he looked like the Joe of old. With all the injuries, you cant expect G.Williams to shut down TB, so Joe has to do something better than Portis up the middle 2x, pass, punt

I hope we win big but I was hoping JG made a major turn around after Dallas and NY but then he went right back to the predictable crap.

I expect to get many hate posts for this, if we win and JG looks good Ill read every one and have to like it. If its the same crap O and we lose, Ill be back to say I told you so.

G.Williams for hc!!

We're on a 5 game winning streak but 3 of those games were called poorly by JG and his O team(St.L,Az,Philly)..2 games he looked like the Joe of old. With all the injuries, you cant expect G.Williams to shut down TB, so Joe has to do something better than Portis up the middle 2x, pass, punt

I hope we win big but I was hoping JG made a major turn around after Dallas and NY but then he went right back to the predictable crap.

I expect to get many hate posts for this, if we win and JG looks good Ill read every one and have to like it. If its the same crap O and we lose, Ill be back to say I told you so.

G.Williams for hc!!

The one that wins Sonny-Jim

Archived