Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Biggest key to the game!!!!

ez2envy

Is stopping Simion Rice. I forget how big of a game he had against us. It simple if we stop Rice it will make it much much easier for us and Mark Brunell. From the washington post

"In the Bucs' 36-35 victory over the Redskins on Nov. 13, Rice had five tackles, two sacks, an interception, a deflected pass and two forced fumbles"

Is stopping Simion Rice. I forget how big of a game he had against us. It simple if we stop Rice it will make it much much easier for us and Mark Brunell. From the washington post

"In the Bucs' 36-35 victory over the Redskins on Nov. 13, Rice had five tackles, two sacks, an interception, a deflected pass and two forced fumbles"

Let's give him an extra tackle, and stop the other stuff. Then we should be alright.

I think our D especially our Run D and pass rush will be the key... and then of course our running game which i dont think will have a problem moving the ball on the ground.... I just want to see our D step it up big big time... and force simms to make some rookie mistakes...

Archived