Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This team is on To Something Special!!!!!

GOSKN5

I did not see anything posted like this and i wanted to get some things out.... mods forgive me if it is posted and feel free to merge or delete.. i just need to think outloud... or rather in typing....

Tonight it was obvious that we have something special going on here with this team......

It was clear that we did not have our best game tonight.. to be honest it was kinda ugly.... that being said it was also really beautiful.... this team is so together....they did not give up... the Defense was getting beaten up pretty bad in the first half... but they did not self destruct...they did not start arguing and pointing fingers....they just sucked it up and did what they had to.....

our coaches did not give up... they apparently went in to the locker room at the half and fired our guys up.... we had a rough rough game... and still we found a way to pull it out....

I mean Brunell was not the same guy he has been all year.. Cooley was pretty much shut down.... our screen passes were not working... Portis... well he is unreal.. i am not 100% sure he is all human....but we pulled together and got the job done...

I am young and while i do remember the glory days... i have never been this happy with a team in my life... and even if we do not win another game(SHHHH DONT SAY THAT)...... i will be proud as hell of this team and all that they have done.....

I also think we have built a great foundation for this team to continue its winning ways for a long time to come.... and with a few more pieces we can really become a DOMINATING team...

Here is to the 05-06 skins and our COACH GIBBS......GO SKINS whooooooo

I agree wholeheartedly... If cooley gets shut down, Portis is there to step it up, and Moss is always there completing clutch passes.

I was skeptical of how our defense was playing in the 1st half, but man we stepped it up big time at the end, giving them and me more confidence going into TB.

I really feel we have what it takes to take it to the Super Bowl, No joke!

Archived