Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Apologize

O-11

I wish to formally apologize to the Redskins (although I am a Redskins fan) because I was one of the posters who counted them out after the Chargers loss. I said something along the lines of "why pretend that the Skins will do well from here on out" or something to that effect. I gave up on them when they couldn't put away teams like Oakland and the Bucs led by Chris Simms in his first start ever. The ironic thing here is that what I did is totally contrary to my nature which is to be a fighter. I may get labeled this or that, but, I really don't care because I truly am sorry. I've been a die hard fan since Jan. 1983 and have been jaded for the last decade.

Kudos to Joe Gibbs and 53 of the finest men to put on the Burgundy and Gold.

Looks like you and i came to be skins fans about the same time. I am only two years older than you.

Far as I am concerned you got nothing to really be sorry for. What we pulled off this season, IMO, is a one and a million chance. You may get angry and frustrated at the performance of the greatest sports franchise ever, but we all know that deep down in our hearts its gonna take alot more than just one season to get us to give up.

Dude, We're in the playoffs!

Yeah timitim, you're right. My apology was to "man up" more than anything because I refuse to hide behind anything. I'm not the kind of person that says one thing and then when something else happens act like I knew it all along or say "I told ya so". As for the game, my wife and I were a little nervous until Taylor scooped up that fumble and I blurted out loud "I'M BUYING YOUR JERSEY SEAN!". Why wife laughed at me.

The playoffs.....we are in indeed my friend. A Cowboys friend of mine called an hour ago to express his frustration. Ain't it sweet!

Archived