Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ice Cream Man Uniforms or Not !

Timurchin

It doesn't matter what color uniforms the Redskins wear against Philly, what matters is the Pat Fischer attitude that we bring to the game. We need to come out and punch-em right in the mouth, play like a team, and let them know who runs the EAST. THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS DO ! It doesn't matter if we win the division or not... YOU DON'T WANT NONE OF THE JOE GIBBS SKINS this time of year no matter who you are ! Now is the time to RISE UP and take it to the next level, let Philly FEEL the growing power of the BEAST and know it to be the REDSKINS!! ALL HAIL !!! :eaglesuck :eaglesuck:eaglesuck

It doesn't matter what color uniforms the Redskins wear against Philly, what matters is the Pat Fischer attitude that we bring to the game. We need to come out and punch-em right in the mouth, play like a team, and let them know who runs the EAST. THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS DO ! It doesn't matter if we win the division or not... YOU DON'T WANT NONE OF THE JOE GIBBS SKINS this time of year no matter who you are ! Now is the time to RISE UP and take it to the next level, let Philly FEEL the growing power of the BEAST and know it to be the REDSKINS!! ALL HAIL !!! :eaglesuck :eaglesuck:eaglesuck
im with you!!! " ice cream man uniforms":laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My Kinda Post!!!! :applause:

That was awesome! That got me so pumped up -- I don't think I need my morning coffee!

Archived