Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Questions about the game

meetST

I was stuck in NC all weekend skiing so I didn't get to watch the game at all..no internet either.... Just got back today and I am so happy to see that we won!!! Glad to see that Moss and Portis had a great game and our defense played hard like always. I just wanted to know who blocked the field goal....how ST played...I think his stats said he only had 8 tackles...6 solo and 1 pass defended....and also who was Shockey up against....Can't wait for the next game and I hope i can watch it this time...but who knows...i'm stuck in georgia:(

I was stuck in NC all weekend skiing so I didn't get to watch the game at all..no internet either.... Just got back today and I am so happy to see that we won!!! Glad to see that Moss and Portis had a great game and our defense played hard like always. I just wanted to know who blocked the field goal....how ST played...I think his stats said he only had 8 tackles...6 solo and 1 pass defended....and also who was Shockey up against....Can't wait for the next game and I hope i can watch it this time...but who knows...i'm stuck in georgia:(

Wynn blocked it, Harris picked it up

ST was everywhere as usual, on run support, you could hear his hits

Taylor was responsible for Shockey all day, and as Coach Williams has said, "Sean prides himself on taking on those big physical TEs"

8 tackles is a solid game, btw

our defense made every damn tackle, it was sick

Archived