Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I know its christmas...

AUviaDC101

But, my girl is still asleep, my son is opening gifts, i just finished cooking breakfast. moms is watching BET Gospel Christmas whatever... I would just like to PERSONALLY thank my WASHINGTON REDSKINS for the best christmas gift ever.

A PLAYOFF Birth (i know, not official yet) and a GREAT GAME!!! MY SON AND I LOST OUR MINDS (section 311)... :gaintsuck

All I know is this. I love my redskins, Marcus Washington IS the TEAM MVP, Shawn Springs... You deserve all the groupies on the planet (obviously playing VERY hurt)... Sean Taylor? You are the man...

Philip Daniels? You are a MONSTER. However, I think you would be EVEN more disruptive if Levar played opposite you. Griff? You are the man...

Ramsey? Good thing you did not throw any interceptions, because I would have personally come on the field and wrecked your knee (Nancy Kerrigan Style)... Good game though; you still SUCK.

Santana? What more can I say? YOU ARE FROM THE "U"

Thank GOD... Porty? Congrats on becoming one of the GREATEST Redskin RB's in Redskin history...

Sellars? You are the man...

All I want for new years? Playoffs...

I love my redskins... I dedicate this post to pay PURE homage and venerate OUR great institution better known AS...

OUR MOTHERFREAKIN REDSKINS!!!

I hate the COWBOYS, I HATE THE EAGELS, GIANTS, YANKEES, 49ers...

I LOVE MY SKINS!!!

God IS Purple! (YES I WENT TO GONZAGA YOU SISSIES!!!)

WAR EAGLE! (J-CAM IS our QB of the FUTURE)

Gibbs FOR LIFE! 82, 87, 91!

Frank Robinson For President '08!:finger:

CAESAR has returned :king:

:allhail:

Archived