Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Proud of my Son!

cactitle

Was married for 12 years to a Redskins fan. Had 2 sons who are 3 and 5 years old. The boys live with mom but I get them on the weekends. Her new boyfriend is a Cowboys fan. So naturally I am concerned that my boys will be influnced by them both and end up liking Dallas. Well I may have lost the fight on my youngest. My oldest Stephen though was on the telephone with me on Monday evening. He said Daddy listen to this" Mommy how bout them Cowboys!" I was proud. The next day I get a voice mail from my ex saying he wants a Redskins jersey from Santa for Christmas. Am so proud of that boy!

Was married for 12 years to a Redskins fan. Had 2 sons who are 3 and 5 years old. The boys live with mom but I get them on the weekends. Her new boyfriend is a Cowboys fan. So naturally I am concerned that my boys will be influnced by them both and end up liking Dallas. Well I may have lost the fight on my youngest. My oldest Stephen though was on the telephone with me on Monday evening. He said Daddy listen to this" Mommy how bout them Cowboys!" I was proud. The next day I get a voice mail from my ex saying he wants a Redskins jersey from Santa for Christmas. Am so proud of that boy!

Classic :laugh:

I would take her to court for custody. Any judge should be able to recognize that as child abuse. :laugh:

Archived