Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Five In A Row - Or We Don't Go

RedzoneHunter

Three down and two to go. Things are really starting to look up for the skins. Dallas is under our feet if we win out. Minnesota finally had a game with a tough team and fell down to our position (8-6), except that we now have the advantage with the conference tie-breaker, and we will keep it if we keep winning. And to think they had such an easy schedule.

The Falcons are the only team that is currently holding us back, but as I speak they are in a dog fight with the Bears. If the Bears should win, then we would have the advantage over the Falcons as well in conf. record, which means we will control our own destiny from here on out. Go Bears!

I was pleasantly surprised at how well prepared the Redskins were against Dallas. This was by far, our most complete showing this year so far. And here's to hoping that we continue on the same path! Way to go Redskins, but don't start celebrating yet. There's still plenty of work to do.

Two in a row, I certainly hope so, but one at a time please.

One game at a time!

One series at a time!

And one play at a time!

Just win 1 game at a time. when we beat the G-men next week we can talk about the eagles.

That's (if) we beat the G-men. If we play like we did today, it will be sweet revenge. But then, even if we do beat the Giants, we must then go to Philly, who will be seeking the same revenge that we are on the G-men. It's gonna be a whole different ball game when we go on the road. However, if we're gonna advance in the playoffs, it's gonna have to be on the road, unless the Giants lose two in a row and we win out. Then we would have at least one game at home in the playoffs, but the odds of that happening aren't very good.

We just need to win our last home game, then we must figure out how to become road tough. One game at a time, one play at a time!

Not that I want it to happen, but there is a good chance 9-7 gets us in. We can clinch a spot in the playoffs next week.

Dallas loses to Carolina(very possible), Atlanta loses to Tampa(very possible), Minnesota loses to Baltimore(ehh...) and we knock off the Giants and we are in. I think even if the Bears lose and the Vikings win next week, we are pretty much in because the two would close out against each other and unless there is a tie, we are in.

Not that I want it to happen, but there is a good chance 9-7 gets us in. We can clinch a spot in the playoffs next week.

Dallas loses to Carolina(very possible), Atlanta loses to Tampa(very possible), Minnesota loses to Baltimore(ehh...) and we knock off the Giants and we are in. I think even if the Bears lose and the Vikings win next week, we are pretty much in because the two would close out against each other and unless there is a tie, we are in.

Sounds possible, but we're on a streak. This would be a great time to start peaking. And with Tony Stewart on the side lines, put the pedal to the metal and don't look back!

Archived