Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Free 3rd Row Lower Level Ticket to Giants Game

Gallntfox

I have an extra lower level ticket to the Giants game that I will give to an ExtremeSkins member as a Christmas gift. This is being done as a show of gratitude for all of the enjoyment and camaraderie that I have derived from participation in this online community over the past year. If you are interested in this ticket PM me with the reason that I should give YOU said ticket (in 50 words or fewer) before 12:00 midnight on Wednesday, December 21st. I will review the responses and choose one member at my discretion based on the responses received...then PM the chosen recipient of the ticket on Thursday, December 22nd, 2005 before noon. You will then need to meet me at the ExtremeSkins tailgate party to claim said ticket..........

:helmet: :gaintsuck

Is there anyway you can also get them to attach an audio file of how loud they can be hhahahahaha.... might help the decision lol... need the loudest skins fan you can find haha...

That is a great idea...............only the VERY LOUD need apply :applause:

Actually, I've gotten some great requests for the ticket and will have a tough time choosing one.....maybe I'll have to put some of the better ones in a hat and pick one! Keep 'em coming.....only about 48 hours left until I shut it down and give away the ticket to someone who can be VERY LOUD and represent the 12th man in a big way come Saturday afternoon...........

And thank all of you for the kind words.....I know that many of you ES'ers would do the same if you had an extra ticket. Merry Christmas to all.....

:gaintsuck

Hey GallntFox, could you paste some of the essays you've received on here? I suspect they'd be very entertaining. Thanks!

You know...I actually considered that although I think it best to respect the privacy and confidentiality of the members and their submissions. I will tell you that there have been some very interesting ones though....but most have followed one of two directions....the die hard fan that really wants to be there or the hard luck sob story looking for a lift at Christmas....all very worthy of consideration......perhaps with the winner's permission I will post the winning entry......

You know...I actually considered that although I think it best to respect the privacy and confidentiality of the members and their submissions. I will tell you that there have been some very interesting ones though....but most have followed one of two directions....the die hard fan that really wants to be there or the hard luck sob story looking for a lift at Christmas....all very worthy of consideration......perhaps with the winner's permission I will post the winning entry......

Or perhaps you could post a few anonymously.

Great idea, and thanks!

I have an extra lower level ticket to the Giants game that I will give to an ExtremeSkins member as a Christmas gift. This is being done as a show of gratitude for all of the enjoyment and camaraderie that I have derived from participation in this online community over the past year. If you are interested in this ticket PM me with the reason that I should give YOU said ticket (in 50 words or fewer) before 12:00 midnight on Wednesday, December 21st. I will review the responses and choose one member at my discretion based on the responses received...then PM the chosen recipient of the ticket on Thursday, December 22nd, 2005 before noon. You will then need to meet me at the ExtremeSkins tailgate party to claim said ticket..........

:helmet: :gaintsuck

Nice thing your doing with the ticket :peaceout:

You all are much too kind. It's the Holiday season and I realized that I have been fortunate enough in my life to have great family and friends with whom I've been able to attend Skins games and enjoy the big victories that many of you have yet to witness for over 30 years. To give someone an opportunity to go to a game of this magnitude for free seemed like a pretty cool thing to do and something I hope they enjoy as much as I have over my lifetime.

My first game was in the 1972 season at RFK Stadium at the age of 7. I attended 4 NFC Championship victories at RFK...the first being that year and I still have the game programs from each one. I witnessed 3 Super Bowl victories in Coach Gibbs 1st go around. I stood at the side of Joe Jacoby on the sideline as he high fived his teammates as the clock expired and the Skins dropped the Cowboys in the 82 Championship game. I danced on the field for hours and helped tear the goalposts down. I then helped break them apart and carried them overhead in a victory parade around the field with the other fans. I was given the day off of school to go the Super Bowl parade in 1983. I was one of the first in line and spent a snowy night camped out in front of the RFK box office to get tickets to the 1987 NFC Championship game. I was there for the seat cushion playoff game against Atlanta. I was there the night Joe Theismann broke his leg. I have taken road trips to Pittsburgh, Philly, New York, Carolina, Chicago, and finally in 2005 on Monday night...to DALLAS!

Enough nostalgia...........we have some GIANT ass to kick in just a few days.

As far as the submissions go...........I want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to drop me a PM expressing your interest in the ticket. If I did not choose your entry please understand that the process in narrowing them down was very difficult. At the present time I have narrowed the field to 3 entries but will continue taking further entries until midnight on Wednesday and will add any I deem worthy of consideration to those 3 finalists..........Good luck to all and Hail to the Redskins!!!!!

Archived