Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley is the MAN!

DCNightHawk

I am really considering spending the 60 something dollars to get his jersey.

Can you find a Cooley jersey? Cooley deseves a trip to the pro-bowl. He does not get the respect he deserves! That long TD run after the catch! That was freakin' awesome!

Note to Madden 2007 programmers, bump my boy Cooley stats up!:2cents:

Can you find a Cooley jersey? Cooley deseves a trip to the pro-bowl. He does not get the respect he deserves! That long TD run after the catch! That was freakin' awesome!

Note to Madden 2007 programmers, bump my boy Cooley stats up!:2cents:

Yah , he does deserve a trip to the pro-bowl and have his stats boosted way up in Madden!

The Washington Post had a little article devoted to Cooley, it was pretty interesting.. aparrently he wants his nickname to be Captain Chaos, or something like that.

Yeah, apparently he was going out to midfield for the coin toss and some of his teammates told him to introduce himself as "Captain Chaos," which apparently he did.

Cool Cooley blew it up up and away man. That was a great performance but I give major props to the D line who pressured Bledsoe on seemingly every play. Every down someone was in his face pressuring him or knocking him down. Mad ups to Phillip Daniels that was a great performance, outstanding and you deserver a standing O :applause: :applause: :applause:

I like the Captain Chaos nickname. :D

My girlfriend and I saw Chris at the Macaroni Grill last Friday. He was with a pretty nice looking woman who resembled a certain cheerleader named Christie.

cool, did you ask for an autograph? or were other people asking for him for autographs?

My only problem is that cooley and sellers are too one dimensional. All they do is score touchdowns. If we could find something else thay can do we might have something....

Scoring touchdowns is not a bad skill to have. But Cooley does other things, I have seen him block really well, We also throw to him on the screen and he rumbles for a first down. Cooley is an all around weapon. :helmet: :logo: :helmet:

Scoring touchdowns is not a bad skill to have. But Cooley does other things, I have seen him block really well, We also throw to him on the screen and he rumbles for a first down. Cooley is an all around weapon. :helmet: :logo: :helmet:

DC check the on/off switch for your humor detector. I fear you may have accidentally turned it off. :P lol,I know they are both multifaceted playerstalented in many areas.

DC check the on/off switch for your humor detector. I fear you may have accidentally turned it off. :P lol,I know they are both multifaceted playerstalented in many areas.

lol, I thought you might of been kidding. But I can never be to sure. I once thought someone was making a joke, and then they said they were serious. Sorry bout that :rolleyes:

Archived