Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Dallas or any other opposing team stacks the box with eight or more defenders . .

goldenster95

Actually, play action pass should work. Trouble is; Brunell does not know how to "sell' the play action.

I'm glad someone else noticed this but he is pretty bad at selling it. As much as teams key on the run vs. the Skins, I don't see why he doesn't make more of an effort to sell his playfakes. It would really open up the passing game but that something missing still. It's pretty funny when he does one of his half... playfakes and not a single defensive player bites.

Actually, play action pass should work. Trouble is; Brunell does not know how to "sell' the play action.

agreed, he should put the ball behind his back and then throw it.

We need to fix the Turnover Problem, and the passing game to have a shot at dallas. Their D is pretty good.

. . . and we've got a running play called, we have to audible out of run up the middle to a sweep and/or set up a short pass like a slant or WR screen to Moss . . .

I don't know if the Skins will. Gibbs was constantly facing a 5-3 on first and second downs but was determined to run the ball.

Archived