Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Betts is not playing

sumodat

I would like to see Nemo get a few carries. Rock is ok, but I like Nemo's size and speed combo.

He is a big, bruising back. A perfect compliment to Portis I think.

With Nemos size I believe Gibbs was envisioning a poor mans Gerald Riggs, short yardage and goal line with a few plays to spell CP and Betts. I just didn't see enough plays in preseason where he was head and shoulders better then the third string D he was running against. Thus I don't see Nemo as a viable option as a #2 back in the NFL.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I like Betts. He is hurt and people do get hurt when they play football. Betts needs to stay on because I feel he has a world of talent and ability that has not been fully unveiled yet. If Betts leaves and goes to another team, he will undoubtedly be amazing. I would rather keep him with us then let him play against us. I am not saying to not utilize Cartwright or Nemo but try to work them all in. Nemo needs a little more time(punt returns, maybe) so he can hold the ball and get used to getting hit again. Mainly though, Keep Betts. Get well soon, please Ladell.

Archived