Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After the loss to San Diego

hardatit

it will be time to Play Jason at Quarterback. This season will be over and Jason should be the guy next year. We need to trade Ramsey in the off season to get a good pick or player. Redskins really low on talent on the offesive line and the defensive line.

Defensive coaches are highly overated

well, i agree about the part that jason campbell should play after we lose to SD. Brunell has squeezed about as much as he's going to out of this offense and it hasn't been enough. Also, his fumbles are killer - every time i see a defensive lineman swoop around his blind side i cringe and pray for no fumble - unfortunately he fumbles at least 50% of those, Often deep in our territory, or deep in enemy territory, totally affecting points on the board. Mistakes like that cancel out 2 good drives by a team. Becase you lose the points you would have gotten, and you lose the points you already scored (or will score in the future) by negating them. JC isn't close to being ready i'm sure, but we need a franchise QB next year and as impressive as brunell as been, he's not the guy to lead us to the next level. We need JC as good as he can be as soon as he can be, and that means he needs to play.

Yeah I think they lose again next week which sholud drive Snyder nuts in so much as 2 former coaches come into our house and rub our noses in it. No excuse for yesteday Raiders suck, Norv sucks, yesterday we flat out sucked. The stadium was rocking and the players took nothing from the crowd. Marty is a good coach and has a good team we are in big trouble next week.

Archived