Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

cowboy game

Blondie

Tommy-----No I have not received it yet. I hope it is here today!! I can hardly wait.

And thanks for the birthday wish.....but it is not belated. My birthday is Wednesday.

HINT HINT

Blondie's birthday is Wednesday! Remember..diamonds are a girl's best friend!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Blondie

Oh........ I thought it was this past wednesday the day I mailed it to you.BRB going to go get the priority mail # and addy so I can track it and see if it made it to Texas yet. They said 2-3 days on wednesday, so if you don't get it today I guess you will get it for Monday. Just in time for your birthday.:cheers:

Originally posted by TXfbluvr

Are you talking to me?

If you are......well excuse the he!! outta me.

Q.....don't try to start $hit with me. I am NOT the one. And the bit about this being your first....uh...play by play from a female......oh lord......get over it. The "chicks don't know football" crap gets old.

Easy there, tiger! Don't get all DeNiro on me!

If you look at the note that I quoted in my post, I was clearly referring to Qcard's infatuation with you, and not to your play by play.

Originally posted by TXfbluvr

Forgive me?

Any 'Skins fan resolute enough in her support for her team to endure being surrounded by a bunch of front-running Cowboys fans need not beg me for forgiveness. You're forgiven!

Keep up the good work manning (womanning?) that lonely 'Skins outpost in Cowboy country! :)

I'm going to go on record as saying that QC played a magnificent game. It hurts to see him do that well, but I think you 'Boys (er...'Girls) fans have a QB to be proud of if he plays that well all season. Good Luck! :cheers:

We're still going to wipe your butts all over the field come Thanksgiving! :D

Archived