Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Dont Know Who They Were....

BUT THEY WERE NOT MY REDSKINS. The team I route for and follow day in, day out. Not the team I saw today. They were somethin' all different. From Brunells' too high pass to moss and betts fumblin' like they somehow forgot how to play football. I know my Redskins and that wasnt them. I dont know who they were.

EVERY PLAYER F**KED UP...There's NOBODY you can tell me played like themselves. Even the coaches sucked today. The play calling was terrible on both sides ALL GAME! Holdman's play was terrible and I think he just lost a job today (at least I'm hoping). The Giants are not that good, an I think the Giant fans reading this wont say it out load but they know it. Trust me, they know it. As much as the lost hurts me, I can feel good knowing that was NOT my team out there today. Bottomline!

Be's like that sometime...

Thanks Joe Gibbs and Snyder and every other member of the Redskins organization for waisting 4 hours of my time and 168 hours of my week making me think there was a GAME this week. (Hope this is the last bye week of the season for us cuz I love to watch MY REDSKINS play)

Thank You Very Much!!!!

Archived