Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Be loyal to Lavar

raperry2

Lavar is going to be our #1 guy down the stretch. Don't doubt the man. One of

the most special things in football is having that guy that sticks with his team. Just like Mr. Redskin, Lavar is crucial to our tradition. And if he stays, hes worth every penny. I'm going to pray every night he stays in Washington forever. I can't wait to see disrupt the Giants offense next week.

:gaintsuck :cheers:

Guest sith lord

You pray for the less fortunate. You pray for good health. You don't pray for Lavar, or any other player, to remain a Redskin for life.

Lavar is going to be our #1 guy down the stretch. Don't doubt the man. One of

the most special things in football is having that guy that sticks with his team. Just like Mr. Redskin, Lavar is crucial to our tradition. And if he stays, hes worth every penny. I'm going to pray every night he stays in Washington forever. I can't wait to see disrupt the Giants offense next week.

:gaintsuck :cheers:

I'm with you, LaVar has been nothing but loyal to the Redskins, It's funny how some people are so quick to turn on someone who has been such a vital part of our team since he was drafted. LaVar played great today, lets just hope he is starting again soon, I love the guy! :gaintsuck

Archived