Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heheh Big Ten fan here!!

Arnok Vanquish

Just wanted to post quick thread because I have noticed ALOT of mentioning about Taylor, Santana, and Portis. Just wanted to throw in a hell ya for some other guys on our team who ARE part of our team and I think make a difference also, so here is my props to Betts, Bowen, and Jansen. I am not a Michigan fan, I AM from Iowa, born in Council Bluffs, live in Oakland now, and it is good to see these players doing well. Also, I KNOW it's early, but considering we now have Moss and Patten and Thrash as our "Smurf" receivers, would love to see us get our TALL, over the middle possession receiver from Iowa named EITHER Hinkle or Solomon. If anyone has seen these guys play, think they would be SOLID fit in our offense. And if I can ask for one more present, would absolutely dance if we could grab Chad Greenway from Iowa as one of our LB's. Again, I know it's early, and loving the way the season is shaping up so far, but I watch all Iowa games and these players can play with anyone!:eaglesuck ;) :gaintsuck ;)

Archived