Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cardiac Kids

herman

sup guys! just tossed in a thread to pat the team on the back. for the first time since 99-00, and before that, 91 Rypien era, i feel like we have a good football team. We can go toe-to-toe with any squad in the league. Unfortunately we seem to be the type of team that plays to the level of our opposition..so even the 9ers game will be close.

Brunell is on fire. we have found our identity and it is as a passing football team. Moss is pro-bowl bound so far, the line is holding up except for the center today. the running game is solid from mid-field but struggles in close.

we are actually close to being a REALLY good team. the turnovers hurt us but it's our defense's lack of ability to create turnovers or at least catch a break. against KC they called a Lamar Marshall imaculate interception, a pass interference....BS. Taylor jars the ball aloose and KC catches it out of the air. We were a couple turnovers away from going TO denver and TO KC, a helluva road trip, and sweep. but as close as we were to winning these last 2, we were equally as close to losing the first 3. so i'll take 3-2. With lack of created turnovers hurting us, things will get very interesting as Lavar stands on the sidelines.

i think we are going to have a good season this year if we stay healthy...GO SKINS! :cheers:

Archived