Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did anything improve from last week?

FarEastBeast

Did we get any turnovers? No.

Did we protect the ball better? No.

Is Clinton Portis still a stumbling bumbling back? Yes.

Santana Moss playing better? Still great.

Defending screens better? Hell no.

Pass protection got worse.

One thing that improved was special teams, coverage, except that last punt in the end zone.

I'm disgusted I have to go to work now tired as hell, and since the Redskins lost 2 in a row, I doubt they'll be on AFN again for a loong time.

Is this team going to get better in the future? I doubt it I'm seeing the same things each week. The defense is suceptible to the big play, and the offense can't put it together for an entire game, and what's with the lack of turnovers? its embarassing

Did we get any turnovers? No.

Did we protect the ball better? No.

Is Clinton Portis still a stumbling bumbling back? Yes.

Santana Moss playing better? Still great.

Defending screens better? Hell no.

Pass protection got worse.

One thing that improved was special teams, coverage, except that last punt in the end zone.

I'm disgusted I have to go to work now tired as hell, and since the Redskins lost 2 in a row, I doubt they'll be on AFN again for a loong time.

Is this team going to get better in the future? I doubt it I'm seeing the same things each week. The defense is suceptible to the big play, and the offense can't put it together for an entire game, and what's with the lack of turnovers? its embarassing

HELLO MCFLY!!! Not getting better, we've lost 2 close games in two of the toughest stadiums in the league. We get 49ers at home next week and will battle for first place again in 2 weeks in NY.

Good teams win on the road against inferior opponents, there's no way this team is getting better if they're losing games worse each time.

Game one, win by two.

Game two, win by one.

Game three, tie in regulation.

Game four, lose by two.

Game five, lose by seven.

I'm really glad we rallied to beat Seattle/kris brown missed that kick, we're gonna need that win big time now.

Edit: Like I thought, no one can think of anything that improved.

Archived