Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Dtc Supporters Only!!!

The President

Well in short tenure on ExtremeSkins I have been banned several times and had my last three threads closed.

Please do not post here just to cause problems.

Please do not post here if you wish to talk about any tailgate other than DTC’s.

With that said I will fully owe up to the fact that I DO NOT post on very many threads because it turns in to a DTC bashing thread.

So, let me re-cap.

The DTC will be arriving at Arena Dr. between 6am and 6:30am.

The CEO will be cooking breakfast for all that wish to eat with us. You must be there by 6:45 and if you have not arrived at this time before please let the CEO aka Cowboykilla know so can have enough food for all!

Next, there will be two, yes that’s right two punches at the 49’ers game. The “BAD” made by the SOC aka ASHLO and the “UGLY” made by The Mayor of Fed Ex Field. Fell free to get down on both…”it’ll get you drunk!"

Third, not only will there be a new song from our debut album resealed, but the first every DTC mix tape will be available. Four classic Mayor tracks will be on there and trust me they are classic!

Also, the first appearance of the DTC Death Ball. Once this ball in place your drink you have to chug the reset of your drink. The good news is that now you get to place the ball in someone else’s drink. This will help us all get drunk at an even faster pace. (hit this is a warm up for the first DTC Drink till you puke on a philly fan contest, that will be held on Nov. 6th)

In addition, dodges balls…yea I said it, dodge balls! These will be thrown at all 49’ers fans that come in to F-51.

Lastly, The President (that’s me) will be on the grill for the second game in a row. I will have tons of food so make sure to stop my the “grill master”

PS: There will be a new cone. The one from the first tailgates has been abused worse than L. Coles was. For all that have drank from the old cone, I guess you will have to do it again.

If there is anything I have failed to mention please do me the honor of informing all of our supporters here on this thread!

One of two things is going on here, Gibby.

One, you're utterly unable to process English and/or as clear a set of signals as have ever been sent on ES, or two, you're testing us for whatever reason you feel you must.

Either way ... enjoy both the tailgate on Sunday and the week off from ES.

Meantime, feel free to continue to promote your tailgate party on the website you created for that purpose.

Archived