Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Denver game

tinob

I got the denver game on dvd. I doubt anyone would want to see it, I sure don't . but if anyone is in the northern va area and would like a free dvd of the game. Let me know.

I want to see it. So if you don't get any requests from anyone in the northern VA area, could you ship a copy to me instead? Pweeeze? Shoot me a PM if this is possible.

Thanks,

R4L

I will be glad to ship it. However, since I only have a dvd recorder and not a burner :( (suks)! I would need it back once you make a copy. If there is anyone in Northern VA who can make some copies for skins fans , I will be happy to provide free dvdrs.

Isnt that the same thing? Anyways, if you ship it to me with some blanks I'll make all the copies you want.

eh .. the recorder is like a VCR it records tv, camcorders etc on to dvd real time. Not really a efficient way to make copies though. :)

I am still looking for someone in my area that can copy these dvds so I can ship em out asap!

Me and JDS will be working on burning some dvd's hopefully this weekend. Please email me hb/at/hnusa/dot/net with your mailing addresses and such if you would like a copy of it and we shall ship it out next week,Thanks!!

Archived