Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

posting full game(Merged)

coldpack

...Ok, we all post highlight vids here. It seems that no one has a problem w/ it.

Say, hypothetically speaking, i "have" videos a FULL redskins game, minus all commercials, and in-between play BS. Just every single play "highlight".

Would that be legal? I don't REAALLY have it. I'm just wondering. I wouldn't want anyone to break any rules and get sued.

Does anyone know?

yea yea, i know. this is in the wrong forum. But more people view this one besides the "film room" and i want an unbiased answer (besides people who just want to see the vids)

...Ok, we all post highlight vids . It seems that no one has a problem w/ it.

Say, hypothetically speaking, i "have" videos a FULL redskins game, minus all commercials, and in-between play BS. Just every single play "highlight". Even tho i DON"T.

Would that be legal? Would ES support this behavior? I know this is an "official skins" board so i dont' wanna cause any trouble. I don't REAALLY have it. I'm just wondering. I wouldn't want ANYONE to break any rules and get sued.

Does anyone know?

It would make sense that ES would try to monitor this activity especially now because of their relationship with redskins.com.

What I don't understand is why would anyone care when there are people on ebay right now that are selling these things for a profit. At least here its just highlights and no one is making money from it.

Archived