Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Parking at Mile High

Bazooka Tooth

As a loyal skins fan, I will be in attendance this weekend at mile high. I have a couple of questions for the bronc's fans on the board. I don't have a parking pass, but I want to tailgate next to the stadium before the game. I understand that if you arrive early you can pay 30 bucks for a spot in the "C" lot. How early do I have to get there, and is it worth it? Can I show up a little later, like around 10 and still find a good spot near the stadium? What would you suggest.

Also, are there other skins fans going that already have all of this figured out? Hail! :logo:

As a loyal skins fan, I will be in attendance this weekend at mile high. I have a couple of questions for the bronc's fans on the board. I don't have a parking pass, but I want to tailgate next to the stadium before the game. I understand that if you arrive early you can pay 30 bucks for a spot in the "C" lot. How early do I have to get there, and is it worth it? Can I show up a little later, like around 10 and still find a good spot near the stadium? What would you suggest.

Also, are there other skins fans going that already have all of this figured out? Hail! :logo:

Since you live in Denver you can call Invesco...http://www.invescofieldatmilehigh.com/stadium/parking.html

Pay (Cash) Lots

Pay lots for Broncos games are located on the south side of Colfax Ave in lots M, $30 per space, and N & P, $20 per space. These lots are sold on a first-come, first serve basis. All lots open five hours prior to game time. A limited amount of VIP tailgating space is available in Lot C for $30 per space or with an exchange of an existing stadium permit. Tailgating space will be sold starting at 8:00 a.m. for afternoon games and 12:00 p.m. for evening games. Tailgating space in Lot C sells out quickly, so please arrive early. Additional cash parking is located on the east side of INVESCO Field at Mile High at the Pepsi Center, Auraria Campus and in the Lodo area of downtown for most Broncos games. There is a pedestrian walkway between theselots and thestadium.

Or you can post your question at the Mane

Be sure to stop by and see the guys at Orange Force 1 (Ultimate Tailgaters)

http://orangeforceone.com/images/tailgatespot.gif

http://www.orangeforceone.com/photos/Panthers/index.htm

The C Lot is the RV lot, isn't it? If so, that's where I'll be - gonna be tailgating right in front where the Big Orange Bus is - called the Orange Force One - good people there, even though they are Bronco fans. I'll be wearing a Skins shirt (probably with a white longsleeve underneath) and a Skins hat - stop by! They grill up good grub and we pound lots of beers. PM me anytime and I'll give you my cell #

Thanks Beerslug. I am just trying to figure out if it is really worth it to get there at 8AM to get into the C lot. I think I might have to do it. Hail To The Redskins will not sound as good blaring out of my truck from the lots south of Colfax.

You're welcome! And Hail To The Redskins would fit right in down there on south Federal :laugh:

Archived