Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

need parking pass, please read my sob story!

tricks

I am a die-hard Redskin fan who after 7 years on the waiting list got season tickets last year! Unfortunately, I still cannot get a parking pass, and this has become a problem. When I got on the waiting list my health was fine, since then I have become disabled and now live on disability, so needless to say it’s all I can do to pay for my tickets each year, much less buy a scalpers parking pass for 50 or 60 dollars.

I missed one game this year and three last year, because of my back or migraines, I just could not take a chance of not being able to get to my vehicle right away. So if you happen to have a parking pass that you will not be using for any of the home games please email me to see if we can work something out. I'd like to buy a parking pass for the season, but so would the rest of the season ticket holders who can't get parking! LOL If anyone hears of something or knows someone please give me a heads up!

Thanks......BTW If I posted this twice sorry, I thought I posted it here and on RSRT, but after reading through this board I did not see were I had posted it here anywhere, so here it is

Lata Gata's

GO SKINS!

Archived