Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis Madden Xbox 360 screen

Saqs

Looks like crap. Background still looks like cardboard cutouts. Grass looks 2D with no depth. More detailed faces, but who cares about faces.

I really expect more from a next generation game. I really hope EA doesn't quit trying now that they have exclusive rights.

Looks like crap. Background still looks like cardboard cutouts. Grass looks 2D with no depth. More detailed faces, but who cares about faces.

I really expect more from a next generation game. I really hope EA doesn't quit trying now that they have exclusive rights.

I'm sure these aren't the finished pictures; they'll get it right.

I hope...

ye its far from done, also take into consideration that these companys, EA sports, bulk up the pic size so the quality looks better. remember your screen probably doesnt support this side so itll be chopped down and look less "crisp" BUT **** THIS 360 looks beautiful, have u guys seen Nba 2k6 VIDEO?

So, there's no more ESPN NFL? EA has the exclusive rights?

If true, that stinks. I don't like Madden because, at least when I've played it, the playbook is generic and pretty much the same for every team. Sega/ESPN NFL has team-specific playbooks to reflect different offensive and defensive styles ... just like the greatest football game of all time ...

TECMO SUPER BOWL!!!! :)

I throw long bombs to Monk and Sanders all day on that game. :lol:

That is not impressive. This is from a replay view where you can rotate the camera angle and zoom in on the play, but that angle is not playable.

It's still early, but they have some work to do. It won't be till '07 till they really start utilizing the new technology properly.

Archived