Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Born a Skins Fan...

AUviaDC101

To the "Gator Alum" who apparently knows nothing about team spirit. My redskins are a part of who I am. I, as well as any other beligerant (spellcheck Mr. UF Scholar) REDSKIN fan would attest that if they had the physical ability to help their team win a game, they would. And that my friend is the whole point behind that PHRASE 12-Man (spellcheck)!

A 12-Man is the man who the team needs to push them the extra yard. See, each team is ONLY allowed 11 players on the field at a time. So, when they are at home, they like to cheat by using their 12-Man (example: Strippers (Cheerleaders) to distract the opposing team [whom are Honorary 12-Ladies], Drunkards dressed up as Female Pigs (of whom I as a Alpha-Male HUMBLY venerate [spellcheck]), Drunkards dressed up as FANS of the REDSKINS, and even SOBER (on the ouside "wink-wink") DADS with their REDSKIN BATTALION OF NEW FRESH REDSKIN LOVING BLOOD!!!). All combined form the formidable foe of the/a 12-MAN...

The SWAMP? Meet JORDAN-HARE...

The 12-MAN. As a fan, if I decide to go see MY SKINS this Sunday... Might be into some "action", might need to hit the BAR, might do some "action", moet and DEM SKINS @ my house for chidi... But if I GO SEE MY SKINS, and M-Watt happens to ILLUMINATE some ole Crimson Tide Running Back's FACE with a rectifyingly gracious head smack (which causes a fumble, or causes 3rd and Long) I will be the 12-MAN my DAMN self!!! And you better believe them WIDEOUTS BETTER HIDE from SEAN TAYLOR... Ima be the ONE who tells them He's OoooOOOOuuuuttttttTTttttt there...

Lurking...

Sean Taylor will SNIFF fear among the WR corps, all because, them pigs, them lil KIDS... THEM GROWN IGNORANT EXECUTIVE WHITE COLLAR and BLUE COLLAR DRUNKARDS will make it IMPOSSIBLE for Hassleback... Who cares about the other team's QB ANYWAY? Not the SKINS? WHO CARES IF YOU GET ANY PLAY OFF THE ENTIRE GAME??? Not MY skins... Gregg Williams has the greatest job in the world. I mean he can NOW play with 12

players @ the game. I mean... Thats the point...

As I witness with my own EYES, the coming of a Washington S.E.C. (SouthEastern Conference) Redskin Revolution, I will be an @SSHOLE FAN (to the opposing team) for the rest of my life. My son too. My mom too...

Santana goes... Super GOES... David Patten? Fast and Nimble. FAST. Royal is SEC Pedigree, it's only TIME before he blows up. BY THE WAY... Cornelius Griffin (The ONLY Paul Bryant University ALUM I like as a football player) is the most underrated DLineman in the game. Porty... Shawn Spings, Bowen, that Safety from Buffalo, Salave'a, Samuels (another Tide Alum whom I respect), Jansen, Warrick Holdman.

Shout Out to my boy Capn for this alias sidenote. Warrick Holdman goes. I mean, he plays FOOTBALL. LeVarr? I know, you are an animal. But Warrick is a FOOTBALL player. Sorry, he DESERVES to start. Slight keeping it real for a few years INJURY free. Slight... Okay, OUR DEFENSE is CRUCIAL. What the f-bomb, man!? Look, as a REDSKIN fan, I have seen some amazing SQUADS on PAPER. You are SOOOO lucky, AU-48 aint running the ball no more. You would have been hearing me on OFFENSE as well.

I just wish we TRADE Ramsey to the Jets for Cedric Houston, or with Buffalo for Lionel Gates.

When Gibbs starts playing the rebirth of Doug (J-Cam)? We are gonna win it all. Watch. We are in the playoffs... 13-CB, 53-DE, 17-QB... Watch, them Plainsmen be ballin... Our O-Line stinks...

But anyway, to that FLORIDA GATOR Scholar who apparently knows NOTHING about TEAM spirit (he wasnt in the SWAMP on Saturdays; he was with his FRAT BROS [the 'funny ones']) and probably cursed us with Taylor Jacobs! OUR 12-MAN helped get one of YOUR BOYS AWAY FROM GIBB's CHAIR!!!

Matter of FACT, this SATURDAY, YOUR BOY SPURRIER is gonna get FRIED on the PLAINS... As in FRIED GAME-[Turkeys]...

Joe Gibbs for President!!! '82, '88, '92... GOD IS PURPLE. War EAGLE!

Holla at me...

Archived