Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Audio broadcast preservation II

ncsuapex

Mods,

Please merge or delete the below thread. I wasn't sure which forum to post it in. Thanks.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115665

Not sure if this is the right place so feel free to move.

Would anyone be interested in setting up an Audio library? I would love to hear some old radio broadcast of great and even not so great Skins games called by Sonny, Sam, Frank and now Larry. Does anyone here have any old broadcast they would be willing to share for this library? I am currently working on setting up my home PC to record future Redskins broadcast and if anyone is interested I would be willing to share them. Also if anyone has any pre/post game interviews taped I would like to include them in the library as well. I am not looking to make money off this, I just want to preserve the great voices of the Redskins, I still get chills when I hear Frank say "Touuuch Down Waaashington Redskins!" So I hope there are no legal issues with doing this. Anyone wanting to help please reply or IM me.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I have the entire audio of the Skins/Seahawks game if anyone wants a copy. It includes an hour of pregame and about an hour or so of post game. I have not listened to the whole thing yet but I listened to enough that its good quality. The format is MP3 and will be around 300mb in size. If you want a copy please PM me or respond to this thread.

j

Archived