Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How to Annoy the Haters

GrimReefa

Guys, the Haters are always going to be there...that's the way it is. And I'm not just talking about Cowboy fans. I actually respect a lot of Cowboy fans - they're a lot like us, only evil.

I'm talking about the fans of the other 30 teams in the League - the riff-raff of the NFL. They'll always hate because they are jealous; jealous of our regal history, jealous of our gigantic fan base, jealous of our legendary coach, etc., etc.

How do we annoy these fans as much as they annoy us? Simple. We let them know that we are on to them. We see why they hate us, and we revel in our superiority. See, the way it breaks down is like this:

The Royalty of the NFL:

Redskins (Good)

Cowboys (Evil)

The Other Somewhat Respectable Franchises:

49ers

Packers

Browns

Bears

Giants

Dolphins

Steelers

Broncos

Franchises That Would Be Somewhat Respectable If They Hadn't Suddenly Up And Moved Into The Middle Of Nowhere:

Colts

Rams

Cardinals

Titans

The Franchises That Try And Push Themselves As Elite But Can't Hide Their Woeful Histories No Matter How Hard They Try:

Eagles

Patriots

The Anonymous Franchises:

Lions

Vikings

Panthers

Saints

Falcons

Seahawks

Jaguars

Buccaneers

Bengals

Chargers

Chiefs

The Little Brother Franchises:

Ravens

Texans

Jets

Raiders

The Franchise That Is Supported by A Bunch Of Crazy People Who Spend Too Much Time In The Snow:

Bills

And that's basically the way it is. If you let the haters know this, and let them know that you know this, they'll find it as obnoxious as you find them. And if you need proof, show them this post. I guarantee you it'll work wonders.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :vikesuck: :seahawksu :saintsuck :panthersu :packsuck: :lionsuck: :falconsuc :chiefsuck :sdsucks: :cardsuck: :bucsuck: :brownsuck :broncosuc :billsuck: :cincysuck :bearsuck: :49ersuck: :coltsuck: :phinsuck: :jagsuck: :patriotsu :raidersuc :steelersu :texansuck :titansuck :ravensuck :ramsuck: :jetssuck:

Archived