Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I just about had a coronary

azmodeus13

I believed. I really did. But I had to admit - on 4th and 15 to see Brunell zip it downfield, I about puked.

And then Santana, bless his hands, caught it.

I never got off the edge of my couch from then on.

When they stopped the Boys, my heart almost stopped again. But hey, 80 yards in 3 minutes... I was hoping for some passing but a 45 yard pass (in the air) for a 70 yard TD? I fell off the couch.

The 4th down stop and I was crying and screaming and jumping around... and then the time running out and my wife and I knocked all sorts of things off tables and shelves bouncing around and giving each other high fives.

I am so glad to see the Skins open it up (though I would readily admit I would have hoped for it sooner ::grin::) and vindicate Moss, Brunell and Gibbs.

My hat is off to the team for never giving up - for our sake. They knew it. In their hearts, beyond the competition, you know they were fighting out there for us.

Never mind the infighting, the arguments and the sniping that went on this past week. We are a team reunited, moving forward with two weeks to prepare and get ready to roll on to 3-0 and beyond.

I am so glad I came on board, late in the life of the message board though it was, before this game and was able to celebrate this with a great group of fans.

Anyone have a defibrulator handy? I think I need a jump start to my heart.

:D

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

oh - and Mr. Moss? :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Archived