Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus washington on NFL Total Access

CounterTrey

They were interviewing Washington on Team Cam and he said Charles Man, Joe T and Gary Clark were the motavional speakers that Gibbs brought to Redskin Park this week to motivate the team

Washington commented that gary clark was cussing and firing him and everyone up.

This is def Dallas week. Gibbs better bring out the big guns and I think we will see Taylor's best game so far to avenge last years big dissapointment.

I bet Taylor is fired up and I know he hates Meshawn. I can't wait man, I just wanna see Taylor deccapitate someone

HTTR!

Man I'm not gonna lie...in past seasons, I always talk smack of how we're going to beat the cowboys cause we're actually better and blah blah blah...but in the back of my head, I knew we would lose. Something ALWAYS happened. Even the experts would pick us to win cause we were the better team. But this year is different and I'm serious. No onem and I mean no one is giving us a chance. Even in the beginning of the week, I wasn't giving the Skins a chance. But now is different. Especially with Gibbs bringing in these ex-Skins to come motivate the players, this season we change things! The Skins are finally gonna beat the Cowgirls! Its the Skins, and us the fans against the world! HTTR!!

Archived