Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bored already with all the QB talk...

Commander Adama

People overreacting, either for Joe Gibbs or for Patrick Ramsey. People calling a person a homer with rose-colored glasses or a Redskins hater that don't know what they are talking about. It's boring, since people will just keep going back and forth. If the Redskins lose, even if they end up going to the Playoffs, people will relate it to having started Brunell instead of Ramsey (even though Ramsey has played against the Cowboys and hasn't won a game), or if they win the Dallas game it'll be they didn't have enough offense and they won't make the playoffs. We will just have to wait and see.

What gets me are people being downright insulting towards Joe Gibbs. I truly don't understand this. The man is an NFL Coach, and not just an NFL Coach, an NFL Coach who has won 3 Superbowls with 3 different Quaterbacks and is in the Hall of Fame. The man went from the NFL into Nascar (I'm pretty clueless about Nascar) and formed a winning Nascar Team with no prior experience in it. The man know what he is doing. Most of these comments are coming from people who couldn't even coach a High School, or better yet, a PeeWee Football Team. It's easier for people to criticize others, when they themselves don't have to make the decision, or even the pressure stemming from the decision. Let's just have a little respect for the man who won ALL the Superbowls for the Redskins and for us, the fans. Also, Joe Gibbs is not only the Coach for the Washington Redskins, he is also a fan.

:dallasuck

Archived