Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs' Vision -- In Gibbs I Trust

mlindsey13

Gibbs is taking a lot of heat for benching Ramsey. It is unfortunate that the only coach to bring us three Super Bowls with three different quarterbacks is taking so much heat. Gibbs deserves to do whatever he wants!!!! He's earned that right.

Gibbs is obviously in a win now mode. IMO, Gibbs has taken a hard line with players who are prone to mistakes (e.g. Ramsey, A. Brown) and who have not bought into the team concept (e.g. Coles, Gardner, McCants) so that we can make a run at the playoffs this year. I believe and trust in the decisions he's made to get us there.

After making the playoffs this year, you can expect that Gibbs and Synder will be in a free-wheeling, free-spending mode to get us primed for a Super Bowl run next year. They will add all the right pieces. You can bet on it!

I have become enraged by the folks who declare that the game is behind Gibbs or imply that he's lost this go around. Gibbs is a winner and has won at everything he's done (e.g. NFL, NASCAR). He simply knows what he's doing, and we should trust him.

Predictions: Win against Dallas on Monday; playoffs this year; and a run at the Super Bowl next. Hail to the Redskins, and thanks to Coach Gibbs!

Archived