Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

the way we win

redskin48

A win is a win and you dont know if gibbs did not want to show all of the playbook or if that was all the playbook. It dose not matter I dont care if we win the rest of the game 3-0 as long as we get it done. Gibbs always had a way of getting it done. we are 1-0-0 no one has a better record right now then us so the way I see it weather it is 3 field goals or 3 TD's just keep getting it done. all we needed was 8 to win we got 9. Bottom line we did what we had to do to win this week and we will do it again next. 17-10 redskins.;)

anyone agree ?

A surprisingly good post! You are definitely correct that as long as we win that's all that matters. Hell, I didn't see any Ravens fans complaining when their team got them to the Super Bowl with Field Goals. I would love to see us do better in the Redzone, but I'd rather have our team working out the kinks at 1-0-0 rather than 0-1-0.

I say skins fan should be happy with the win. It was a ugly early season win and who knows what will happen next week.

I agree Big-D will be a tough place to play and win. I sincerely believe that the Skins could pull it off. I love the fact that no one is giving Gibbs and the Skins a chance of winning the game. All the pressure is on Dallas to win and they are expecting to win big time. Dallas has gotten use to wipping the floor with the Redskins and they will be expecting to do it again. They just beat a playoff calibor team on the road (San-Diego) and the Skins barely won at home. The media is giving them all the glory. Well Monday is another game and we have no idea what will happen. They are expected to win and they are expcting to win big. Those are the kind of games that can turn on you.

All the skins have to do is go out and play and see what happens. I say let them and the media underestimate the Skins. I just hope the skins come ready for a battle and cut down on mistakes and then we will be fine.

Archived