Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Double S Press Conference

Blondie

I have listened to the press conference 3 times now. Maybe I am listening too hard, but everytime I listen, I think I hear an emphasis on something else.

I do think he sent a message to Ramsey.

What are your thoughts on the things he said? I have several, but would like the opinions of the more knowledgeable members.

;)

Blondie

I think he uses misdirection like a pro. He'll make it seem like he's focused on 10 different places to keep everybody off guard. Believe me, the week before the Dallas game, I bet he doesn't use any of his trick plays he's designed just for them. No tape for them to study and also, those plays he used the week before, he won't use nearly as much on thanksgiving. That's misdirection. I don't think he sent a message to anybody. Ahhhh shucks is alive and well. As I type, he might be talking to Sage, Shane and Danny about what he expects from them tomorrow.

Oh, there was a message...it went like this "Blondie....come here.....closer......closer.......now what I want you to do is take all your earthly valuables and send them to Bufford in College Park, MD.......you need to hurry. He just bought a place in Germantown and will be moving at the end of august.....he...err....the Skins need you to do this"

:laugh:

"Keep your eyes on the crystal......follow the crystal......you are getting sleepy.....very very sleepy.......do what Bufford says....."

Well dang, one of those subliminal messages. I got it... I feel the need to give up my possessions.

:laugh: ;)

Blondie

Archived