Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And I thought our QB sucked...

TimFolk

Ramsy also had it easier though, after Dilfer. Boller got thrown into the best defense of alltime argueably. so he had a lot on him to suceed from his rookie year.

Ramsy came into a team with a huge fanbase but no expectations cuz they were already in their worse days and was benched a lot. its easier to play off the bench.

im not arguein that boller is better then ramsy but Boller is one of the worst QBs in NFL history, doesnt it sound really bad when your QB isnt much better then him?

What? Boller got thrown into the best defense of all time?? What the heck does that mean? Are you suggesting that playing against a tough D in practice actually hurt Boller? And by the way the Ravens haven't had the best D in about 5 years.

And how does getting yanked in and out of the starting job make it easier? Coming in off the bench is tougher since you don't get reps with the first team.

Ramsey has not been great but he is statistically better in every single category. The biggest complaint about the Skins passing game was that we couldn't get the ball downfield yet Ramsey's YPA was over a full half yard better than Boller's. Boller's best QB rating is worse than Ramsey's worst.

What? Boller got thrown into the best defense of all time?? What the heck does that mean? Are you suggesting that playing against a tough D in practice actually hurt Boller? And by the way the Ravens haven't had the best D in about 5 years.

And how does getting yanked in and out of the starting job make it easier? Coming in off the bench is tougher since you don't get reps with the first team.

Ramsey has not been great but he is statistically better in every single category. The biggest complaint about the Skins passing game was that we couldn't get the ball downfield yet Ramsey's YPA was over a full half yard better than Boller's. Boller's best QB rating is worse than Ramsey's worst.

what are you even discussin? i already said Ramsy was better then Boller. but it is much easier to get thrown into a team doin bad who is expected to stay bad then it is to come to a team comin off a superbowl win. Boller is worse then Ramsy and his expections are much higher. but Ramsy is nothin special either. and our defense is still the no 1 rushing defense and when your gettin no offensive productions and throwin a buncha 3 and outs and INTs on offense it dont exactly inspire your defense to do its best.

and our defense is still the no 1 rushing defense

In what world?

Pittsburgh had the number one rated run defense. The Skins were 2nd and had easily the best YPC against with a ridiculous 3.1. The Ravens were 8th giving up 25 more yards per game than the Skins and a full half yard more per carry.

Ramsy also had it easier though, after Dilfer. Boller got thrown into the best defense of alltime argueably. so he had a lot on him to suceed from his rookie year.

Ramsy came into a team with a huge fanbase but no expectations cuz they were already in their worse days and was benched a lot. its easier to play off the bench.

im not arguein that boller is better then ramsy but Boller is one of the worst QBs in NFL history, doesnt it sound really bad when your QB isnt much better then him?

When did Boller play the 86 bears? I must have missed that one.

So, there's no expectations or pressure in Washington? I've heard it all now :doh:

When did Boller play the 86 bears? I must have missed that one.

So, there's no expectations or pressure in Washington? I've heard it all now :doh:

the 2000 ravens i said argueably were best defense of alltime. i think they are but im also a ravens fan. dont get any better then Ray Lewis winnin Superbowl MVP and dominatin the giants in our first franchise superbowl.

theres expectations in washington i said. but a rookie QB comin off a superbowl with over 3 million fans wantin him to take them back and win it again. that is a hell of a lot more pressure then any Redskin has ever had.

Archived