coz

For Sale face value:

2 Club Level seats and Orange Parking for the following games:

- Oct. 2 vs. Seahawks 1:00pm ET

- Oct. 23 vs. 49ers 1:00pm ET

- Nov. 6 vs. Eagles 8:30pm ET

- Nov. 27 vs. Chargers 1:00pm ET

- Dec. 18 vs. Cowboys 1:00pm ET

$300 a game which includes 2 club level tickets (section 312). Seats are second row end seats. Step out the portal, take 1 step to the right and sit - it's that easy and close. Also included for each game is an Orange Parking pass.

Enjoy all the club level offers, great food, humidor cigar bar, Hooters right behind your seats and a brew and margarita bar. And probably the best perk - clean bathrooms!

Stay after the game and enjoy the 5th quarter party only available for the club level. Meet the cheerleaders, rock out the bands and maybe even meet a player or two.

Email me with questions - I am in the MD area so I can meet you or mail them out.

- COZ

The Eagles and Cowboys are sold.

I still have the following;

- Oct. 2 vs. Seahawks 1:00pm ET

- Oct. 23 vs. 49ers 1:00pm ET

- Nov. 27 vs. Chargers 1:00pm ET

I will sell all 3 of the above games for $800 if purchased together. Otherwise, $300 for each game.

It looks like I will have the Giants game for sale also.

- Dec 24 vs. New York Giants 1:00 p.m.

$300 for the NY Giants game.

Again - each game includes 2 Club Level seats in Section 312 (second row, end seats) and an Orange parking pass.

- COZ

$300 is for 2 tickets and the Orange Parking pass. That is face value for my Club level seats as a 10 year contract holder. Right now the same seats with a new contract are $450 a game.

I have Seattle, San Diego and SF available for sure. Possibly the Giants also....

Archived