Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oh how we forget.....JUST BELIEVE

GPREP HOG

ohh how we forget....I want to say this first as I have said, and also any NFL analyst who has any inteligence.....anything can happen in this upcoming season.....let me say that again ANYTHING.....it is very easy to take what has happened and look back and point out the evidence as to why it happened.....but before it happens this prediction is more opinion then it is a factually based outlook.....

Lets first look at San Fran....no one, and I mean no one is giving them a chance....they are a team that people believe has given no chance to get close to being a 500 team, then they do to even make the playoffs....looking at the team itself, I can not come up with any concrete evidence as to why I think they will make the playoff...however if you look at recent history in the NFL you could easily come to another conclusion.....my evidence to this is case in point the Chargers.....before last season they were worse off to most EXPERT analysts then that of the 49ers (going into the season) Rivers, the player of which was going to be used to rebuild the franchise, held out for two weeks and would now not start which meant Drew was starting....well everyone said he this guy was DONE....and I mean everyone....anyone who now says they thought of him as anything more then an interim QB is kidding themselves....I remember clearly people saying the team had NOTHING, a terrible defence, no skill players beside LT and had no chance.........you would think that they were a million to one shot....and they really never were....Drew made the Pro Bowl and they were viewed as a team with an amazing future, because they had such depth.....DEPTH??? Who ever saw them as having depth going into last season??

I have gone into great detail on this subject but there are many other instances if you take a glance at the upcoming season and can say, you know what, WHY NOT? Why can't Dallas play like they did two years ago? Why can't Philly crumble the way Tampa did after they won the Super Bowl? Why can't Chicago come out of no where the way....THEY DID three years ago? Even with all the losses on the Titans because of the cap, why can't McNair and the former 1438/1356 FIVE YEAR OLD back lead the team back into contention? Why can't Pitt be as suprisingly bad this year as they were bad last year?

I will probably be wrong on a good amount of my predictions....however my point is this....so will many of the predictions made by people (yes people not analysts because they are just as justified on their prediction as you and I) in the paper and on that four letter network.........

Why do I think this as to do with the skins? Because the skins have just as much of a chance to make the Playoffs....make the Super Bowl...gain the number one pick in the draft :( as anyone else.....so all you extreme fans....keep believing....ignore fatquerelli, ignore Sally Jenkins......the skins can do it!

• 4 months later...
ohh how we forget....I want to say this first as I have said, and also any NFL analyst who has any inteligence.....anything can happen in this upcoming season.....let me say that again ANYTHING.....it is very easy to take what has happened and look back and point out the evidence as to why it happened.....but before it happens this prediction is more opinion then it is a factually based outlook.....

Lets first look at San Fran....no one, and I mean no one is giving them a chance....they are a team that people believe has given no chance to get close to being a 500 team, then they do to even make the playoffs....looking at the team itself, I can not come up with any concrete evidence as to why I think they will make the playoff...however if you look at recent history in the NFL you could easily come to another conclusion.....my evidence to this is case in point the Chargers.....before last season they were worse off to most EXPERT analysts then that of the 49ers (going into the season) Rivers, the player of which was going to be used to rebuild the franchise, held out for two weeks and would now not start which meant Drew was starting....well everyone said he this guy was DONE....and I mean everyone....anyone who now says they thought of him as anything more then an interim QB is kidding themselves....I remember clearly people saying the team had NOTHING, a terrible defence, no skill players beside LT and had no chance.........you would think that they were a million to one shot....and they really never were....Drew made the Pro Bowl and they were viewed as a team with an amazing future, because they had such depth.....DEPTH??? Who ever saw them as having depth going into last season??

I have gone into great detail on this subject but there are many other instances if you take a glance at the upcoming season and can say, you know what, WHY NOT? Why can't Dallas play like they did two years ago? Why can't Philly crumble the way Tampa did after they won the Super Bowl? Why can't Chicago come out of no where the way....THEY DID three years ago? Even with all the losses on the Titans because of the cap, why can't McNair and the former 1438/1356 FIVE YEAR OLD back lead the team back into contention? Why can't Pitt be as suprisingly bad this year as they were bad last year?

I will probably be wrong on a good amount of my predictions....however my point is this....so will many of the predictions made by people (yes people not analysts because they are just as justified on their prediction as you and I) in the paper and on that four letter network.........

Why do I think this as to do with the skins? Because the skins have just as much of a chance to make the Playoffs....make the Super Bowl...gain the number one pick in the draft :( as anyone else.....so all you extreme fans....keep believing....ignore fatquerelli, ignore Sally Jenkins......the skins can do it!

Strange how things tend to turn out....

It is funny how everyone thinks they know how the NFL season is going to turn out......all these experts with their dumb predictions.......

This goes not only for the regular season......but the playoffs......win today baby, all things are still possible.......

And thats the great thing about the NFL. Parity. Comapred to English soccer... where like 4 teams have dominated the premiership over the last 20 years or so... (i dont follow it close enough to care, its just boring to me). Who would have ever predicted the last 6 superbowl wins? All great teams... all suprises to me. The Rams in particular came and went.

So... i believe :)))

And its very exciting!

Archived