Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Entire package of season tickets for sale (EDIT) One game left

gridironmike

Short and sweet. These are my tickets and will only be on sale here for a short time before I must unload them. I split tickets with someone else in another section, making these expendable at the moment. These are in Section 448, Row 24, Seats 5 & 6 (all twenty tickets). I will also include 2 tickets in Section 101, Row 28, seats 9 & 10 to the August 26 game against Pittsburgh AND the October 2 game against Seattle. I will also include a Red Parking (Jericho Church) pass for the Pittsburgh game and the Seattle game.

You get:

20 tickets in Section 448 (Row 24, Seats 5 & 6)

4 tickets in Section 101 (Row 28, Seats 9 & 10)

2 Red Parking Passes (Jericho) for Game 2 (Steelers) & 4 (Seahawks)

$1,570.00

We can discuss payment and shipping options through Private Messages.

EDIT: The seats in section 101 are about five rows below the TV announcers booth. Section 201 is directly behind these seats, and 201 is raised, so there is a concrete wall and metal retaining fence behind you. It allows you some freedom to stand up or sit on the seat when it is in the folded "up" position (leaving you in a standing position).

Ok, I've added four tickets to the Nextel Cup Sharpie 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway on Saturday, August 27. Allison Terrace, Section B, Row 8, Seats 1 through 4. These are under cover and have elevator access. The entire package of Redskins tickets and Bristol tickets is $2,100.00 plus $10 to ship UPS Next Day Air.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived