Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!!!!

on a sweltering saturday evening in northern alberta The Edmonton Icemen ran into a brick wall called the Edmonton Stallions.The stallions are an expansion Franchise but with Team President, defensive co-ordinator and league allstar Ryan Bellerose as the driving force behind the team they sure dont look it,The stallions allowed only 49 yds total offence from the ice and the Stifling stallions defence led by former iceman Yuri wishloff with 9-half tackles were the deciding factor as they scored twice off interceptions and scored a safety.

The stallions offence was just as good as they only punted three times,However backup QB rod North threw his first pick and it was returned for a td for the ices only points.

The game was not as dirty as anticipated but there were several penalties called on players for hitting bellerose below the waist and one player was ejected. other notable were rob wakefield who had 101 yds and 2 tds on 3 catches and rb Yemmi adeniyi wit 78 yds on 11 carries with 2 tds.

The Final Score was Stallions 51 Icemen 7*

*Stallions press release

i just wanted to thank all you guys who helped with ideas and stuff and it sure feels good to see all the hard work pay off

Ryan, you stud ... sounds like you might oughta start wearing an iron cup. If it's not too late.

Guess that CD of inspirational tunage last year paid off. Post the play list, if you don't mind. We'll burn a sample and send it over to Marvin Lewis. :)

hey guys heres a link to our site they have the stats for anybody whos interested www.eteamz.com/stallionsball

i only got 4and half tackles at d-tackle but i played guard and kick return all game as well.we play the wolfpack this sunday at home it should be a good one!

heres the final play list om

1-linkin park -break

2-prodigy- their law

3-godsmack-i stand alone

4-anthrax and public enemy-bring the noise

5-pod-set it off

6-kid rock-cowboy

7-linkin park-fast and furious soundtrack

8-offsping- no tomorrow Notro mix

9-12 stones -broken

10-drowning pool -let the bodies hit the floor

11-white zombie- never gonna stop