Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Goodbye Oriole Park at Camden Yards/ Final 65

88Comrade2000

Even though I'm not an Oriole fan, liked the name of the ballpark. Well, say goodbye to it. Heard on "OneonOne Sports" that Peter Angelos: that Communist Loving Jerk, is selling the rights to that stadium.

Give D.C. a baseball team.

Also, see the NCAA is going to 65 teams. What in the world would one more team into March madness do? There would be a one game playoff for that before the main tourney starts.

Perfect name.

Football is really the only sport I follow. A casual NBA fan. No point watching the regular season when a .500 team can make it to the playoffs just about. Though I'm bandwagoner in basketball: went from la to chi to la again.Sorry, but when a .500 record all but gaurentees a playoff birth; it's hard to be diehard on one team.

Hockey, not a fan, but will root for the Columbus BlueJackets.

Just a casual baseball fan, but I've like the YANKEES for a long time.

I wish D.C. would get baseball team. Angelos will never allow it and baseball is two scared of him. Baseball existed in both cities before? Why not now?

I'm sorry but those D.C. baseball fans rooting for a Baltimore team are traitors in my mind. You never root for Baltimore if you're fan of D.C. sports.

Archived