Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 REDSKINS SEASON TICKETS 38YD LOWER LVL REDSKIN SIDE - PLATINUM PARK

robertangelini

SELLING FOR FACE VALUE

WASHINGTON REDSKINS SEASON TICKETS plus PLATINUM PARKING

SELLING FOR FACE VALUE

I am unable to attend any games this year and will sell the season tickets and platinum parking for face value.

Specifically here is what I have:
Two (2) Tickets - Lower Level Sec 102 - Row 17 on the 38-39 yard line, great views of all the action. These seats are on the Redskin side, hard to find better seats!

I also have one (1) Platinum RESERVED parking (the absolute very best parking my name is on the parking spot). I usually stay till the end of the game and am out of the parking lot within 5 minutes of getting in my car.

I am selling two (2) game tickets AND 1 Parking Pass
TICKETS and PARKING PASS will be delivered when I receive them via USPS Priority mail. 

Pay safely VIA paypal - (CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED) - Total price is $3,643 plus the paypal fee. (There is a small fee for using paypal which the buyer pays). I can show invoice that I am selling for face value

Call or email me for more details

sex102view.jpg

102parking2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Robert Angelini is my father. He recently cashed out four pre paid college tuition plans that were set in place for his four grandchildren. Afterwards, he wrote my family a long letter explaining that he was nearing bankruptcy and was forced to cash out the money. But it appears that he is using this money to retain season tickets to the Washington redskins again this year and a parking spot with his name on it.

Archived