Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo:Exclusive: Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Hobby Lobby Dissent (really the important part is she isnt retiring)

Kilmer17

http://news.yahoo.com/katie-couric-interviews-ruth-bader-ginsburg-185027624.html

Liberals who are worried that their share of the court could shrink even more have urged the tiny justice to retire so that President Barack Obama can fill her spot before a Republican could potentially take his job. But Ginsburg, coy as usual on this subject, told Couric she has no plans to retire.

"All I can say is that I am still here and likely to remain for a while," she said, adding that she looks to former Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis as a model. He retired at 82. "I expect to stay at least that long," she said. Ginsburg has undergone treatment for two bouts of cancer and two broken ribs during her time on the bench. She said she will retire when she feels she can no longer write and think as sharply and as quickly as she can now.

Im pretty sure Liberals across the US were hoping that she would retire before Obama is done in office.

Archived