Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Standing Room only

wilkesQB10

The first year they were great. No assigned "seats" just everyman for themselves. Which was was fun if you had a large group.

Now for each row is split into 2 rows, a front row and back row. Not sure how you can tell if a SRO ticket is front or back. And each person/ticket is assigned a square. They basically made it like any other section except no seats and if you are in the 2nd row of an aisle you are screwed if someone your height or taller is in front of you. 2 years ago when they changed it to these assigned squares, I luckily got a front row. The people behind me didnt look to happy and were watching the screens the whole time.

The first year they were great. No assigned "seats" just everyman for themselves. Which was was fun if you had a large group.

Now for each row is split into 2 rows, a front row and back row. Not sure how you can tell if a SRO ticket is front or back. And each person/ticket is assigned a square. They basically made it like any other section except no seats and if you are in the 2nd row of an aisle you are screwed if someone your height or taller is in front of you. 2 years ago when they changed it to these assigned squares, I luckily got a front row. The people behind me didnt look to happy and were watching the screens the whole time.

it's still kind of like that, I've sat there literally every game this year and have not been asked to move once.

Archived