Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Selling two (2) tickets for two (2) remaining home games--Section 132, row 2, seats 3 and 4

Selling two tickets, to both this Sundays game against the Patriots and the Vikings game on Christmas Eve.

These seats are my personal season tickets, so I ask that you the following, while sitting in them.

1. Boo the Patriots when they come on the field

2. Yell at Patriot and Viking fans whenever they celebrate a bad play by us, or a good play by them

3. High five all Redskins fans in your reach after a TD, INT, sack or good defensive stop. This includes little kids, and the elderly.

4. Of course you need to be a Redskins fan, thats the most important!

I have these available because someone backed out of both games, and wanted to offer these tickets to Redskin fans at below face value.

They are seats 3 and 4, in section 132, row 23.

I will be sitting in seats 1 and 2, and I also own the 4 tickets directly behind 132, in the same seats, in row 24.

So I will be watching you to make sure you conform!

All four tickets, to both games, $300 for a ES member. Face value is $99, but keep in mindm I also paid the taxes and FedEx charges, so each ticket cost me roughly $112.

So at $300, thats about $150 in savings to you, or $150 in a loss to me, whichever you want to call it.

We can meet before the game, in Ashburn, Leesburg or Sterling, or you can meet me on Arena Drive prior to 9:00 AM, or at the DTC Tailgate in the Green Lot, F-51.

Hit me up if you are interested, and I am firm on this price, I think it is fair, and in line with other tickets for sale, with those being similar.

Thank you in advance.

PS: No parking pass is included, nor available with this deal

Archived