Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Join the new forums for our league

THUNDERDOME

by BallHoggin » December 5, 2011 01:36 am

As of now please follow the link and check out the new digs

http://s3.excoboard.com/Extrememadden

They are not perfect yet and will be going through changes over the next few weeks much like the website continues to do so be patient and bring up any suggestions you would like.

Since i have moved the forums i have assigned every owner moderator/blog titles so if you would like to write about your team or anything else about the league feel free to do so.

In the next few days we will be rolling out some new graphics for the league site header and the forums. Kiingspade and myself will also have a link up to the new forums on the main website page by monday evening hopefully.

Check out the forums.. and get active. thank you.

This is copied and pasted from the xm league page.........Join up fellas!

by BallHoggin » December 5, 2011 01:36 am

As of now please follow the link and check out the new digs

http://s3.excoboard.com/Extrememadden

They are not perfect yet and will be going through changes over the next few weeks much like the website continues to do so be patient and bring up any suggestions you would like.

Since i have moved the forums i have assigned every owner moderator/blog titles so if you would like to write about your team or anything else about the league feel free to do so.

In the next few days we will be rolling out some new graphics for the league site header and the forums. Kiingspade and myself will also have a link up to the new forums on the main website page by monday evening hopefully.

Check out the forums.. and get active. thank you.

This is copied and pasted from the xm league page.........Join up fellas!

Everyone needs to join this - I think only like 11 or 12 people have so far. I am starting to get confused where to post.

Archived