Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Free Autograph Event - Darryl Grant - March 7th

Slingin33

Free is always the best price:

http://www.leaderinsports.com/Public_Signings.html

Our 2009 Customer Appreciation Event:

_wsb_230x326_GrantPoster.jpg

Washington Redskins great Darryl Grant will be appearing @ The Card Cellar on 3-7-09, From 4:00-6:00. Each customer in attendance will receive 1 (one) FREE AUTOGRAPH. Each additional autographs will be $10. Mail order will be at the same $10.

Not insulting your town at all. I love Fredricksburg. One of my favorite battles of the civil war. Also I happen to love Hardees. It is good food. We don't have them too much up this way. We used to have a Roy Rogers here in Arlington, but they went out of business. The closest Roy Rogers to me now is in Springfield and that sort of defeats the purpose of fast food.

When I was in high school, Hardees used to have 4 burgers for a $1.00. I used to eat like 12 of those bad boys back in high school and not gain a pound. Now if I even looked at them I would gain 15 lbs. They have some of the best burgers around. I just noted Hardees because it was in the same parking lot as the Card Cellar.

I wasn't offended, I was joking.

We used to have Roy Rogers here in Fred, but the owner sold the stores back to Hardee's when the companies merged. Gotta love that fixin's bar.

Now, I think the nearest Roy Rogers to us is near Fort Belvior.

Don't you wish more places would allow you to have the fixins bar? It is such a great ammenity.

If I lived local, I would drop by at the end of the show to see if I could get bargins. There really isn't anyone who is going to be there, that makes it worth me driving up.

It might be tough for them, but for the most part it is the same autograph guests they always have. I also really don't do much on most current players. They are so expensive and you never know what is going to happen with them. Can you say Ramsey, Vick, etc, etc, etc.

If I lived local, I would drop by at the end of the show to see if I could get bargins. There really isn't anyone who is going to be there, that makes it worth me driving up.

It might be tough for them, but for the most part it is the same autograph guests they always have. I also really don't do much on most current players. They are so expensive and you never know what is going to happen with them. Can you say Ramsey, Vick, etc, etc, etc.

Good point on the current players. Are you going to get sellers when he goes to the card cellar? It does seem that they get a lot of the same players. I have seen Earl Campbell there at least 3-4 times and I have only been going to this show for about a year now. They should try and diversify. I know that they got a lot of current Steelers players to come here and DeAngelo Williams as well.

They have had some bargains. I got some at the PSgamegear table when they are there. I think that generally the autographs on the last day are generally priced to move, for the most part.

Archived