Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todays Seahawks Gameday TV Program Recap

stretchbaldy

I live in Seattle and on todays Seahawks Gameday TV Program the broadcasters actually gave the Skinz alot of props. Especially Chad Eaton who once played for the hawks. They talked alot about our Defense and said that if we find a way to contain Alexander it will be a long day for the hawks. They also said if we find a way to disrupt the balance of their offense (running game opening up the passing and vice versa) that it would be a long day for them as well. They felt that was the key for us.

They also gave props to Portis, Brunell and Moss.

One thing is for sure they said, that stadium is gonna be so loud that the skinz will have much trouble.

I was expecting them to tear us apart saying we didnt deserve to be there but it was actually the opposite. They definatley do not want to underestimate us.

How many of you guys are making the trip west for the game?

I live in the Puyallup and find that a lot of Seahawk Fans are very cautious about the Hawks in the post season. I think there are 2 big reasons

1) The Seahawks have not won a playoff game since 1984

2 ) The are still shell shock over the 2001 Mariners. I remember the fans were very ****y going into the ALCS against the Yankees then were beat in 5 games. The thought the would walk all over the Yankees because they had winning record in the regular season against them.

I live in Seattle and on todays Seahawks Gameday TV Program the broadcasters actually gave the Skinz alot of props.

I must admit I am suprised. I am also pissed. I watched the game with a friend and it was an emotional one with a beautiful ending. It was a tough fought defensive battle. However the pleasure would not last long. I came home to check out what everyone was saying on extremeskins and I immediatly regretted that decision. I heard the same bashing and cutting comments about the skins on here as I did on the sports networks. The same comments have pretty much been going on all day on fox and espn. Im a diehard skins fan. So I'm not used to respect as far as my team goes. But the things Ive been hearing make my blood pressure skyrocket :mad: . I hope the team has heard how they have been made fun of and laughed at. I hope the seahawks take some comfort in the "worst team in the playoffs". I've heard the shots at Gibbs, brunell and the whole offense. I'm looking forward to this weekend and cant wait to see Gibbs answer. I have a feeling the team is pissed. The seahawks have us at the wrong time. They will lose.

Archived