Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Vikings owner says his group has no plans to trade Randy Moss

Finally, another Moss thread for ParkCitySkins. Who says a rock doesn't gather Moss? :laugh:

That should put the final nail in this coffin. Or to quote Bubba the carpetbagger: "If we can't have him, no one can have him." :laugh:

Vikings | Fowler Not Interested in Trading Moss - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:06:03 -0800

Sid Hartman, of the Star Tribune, reports Reggie Fowler, who is in line to purchase the Minnesota Vikings, said his group would have no plans of trading WR Randy Moss to another NFL team.

also on ESPN.

Businessman Reggie Fowler doesn't own the Minnesota Vikings just yet, but he's already eyeing a relationship with Randy Moss, one that keeps the star receiver in Minnesota.

"I think we all have to have a set of standards," Fowler told the Star Tribune. "I think Mr. Moss is, if not the finest, one of the finest receivers in the league today. And I think he's a winner. A lot of times when you want to win, you get excited.

"So I look forward to working with Randy, and I think he'll do all the things we need him to do. I don't know that you take some of the best players in the league and start trading them. We need those people to help us win, and I think Randy's one of those guys."

Fowler also hoped to clear up any questions regarding his business dealings, including reports of lawsuits and controversies surrounding the companies Fowler owns.

"Most of it's not true," Fowler told the paper. "I hope to prove that we are credible individuals and hope to get the people of Minneapolis excited about what could happen in the next 30 days or so."

Part of that excitement, Fowler hopes, is the ability to put a plan together for a new stadium.

"We'd like to think there are many options," he told the paper. "One of them, of course, is public funding or state funding. Another option is going privately. We have to evaluate those different options. But at the end of the day, we're confident that we can get something done."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1996417

Originally posted by inmate running the asylum

Finally, another Moss thread for ParkCitySkins. Who says a rock doesn't gather Moss? :laugh:

That should put the final nail in this coffin. Or to quote Bubba the carpetbagger: "If we can't have him, no one can have him." :laugh:

Sid Hartman, of the Star Tribune, reports Reggie Fowler, who is in line to purchase the Minnesota Vikings, said his group would have no plans of trading WR Randy Moss to another NFL team.

Inmate the other thing we have to find out is if they NFL will allow him to buy the team, after the misinformation he has already presented, who knows what this guy is really like??

Originally posted by jbooma

Inmate the other thing we have to find out is if they NFL will allow him to buy the team, after the misinformation he has already presented, who knows what this guy is really like??

So what you're saying is the NFL owners won't be interested in taking his $625 million bucks, because Fowler lied about playing for the Bad News Bears? Yeah... it makes sense to me. :munchout: :laugh:

So what you're saying is the NFL owners won't be interested in taking his $625 million bucks, because Fowler lied about playing for the Bad News Bears? :munchout:

That wasn't the only lie, and does he have the money??

I think the NFL is investigating that now.

Did you hear about the guy I think it was in the NHL that created his own cover letter with a fake company and fake account to buy one of the NHL teams I believe, now that is funny.

Last I checked it is pretty easy to know if you are in the Little League WS not a game that felt like it :laugh: :laugh:, he also lied about his time in the NFL :doh:

So what you're saying is the NFL owners won't be interested in taking his $625 million bucks, because Fowler lied about playing for the Bad News Bears? Yeah... it makes sense to me. :munchout: :laugh:

they rejected Milstein and his $750 mil - it happens.

He said "NFL team" .... he never said anything about the NBA.

Archived