Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Greatest of Sean Taylor

stp240

if that is your video...

i have some questioning..

why does it seem to me alot of my material such as the intro i see dead ppl...

and all the voice was taken and u used like its ur vid..

im not mad but be more creative...

make ur own stuff.. dont steal ppl stuff and their ideas from their videos.. build off that as a idea...

but taking straight footage i believe is wrong

if that is your video...

i have some questioning..

why does it seem to me alot of my material such as the intro i see dead ppl...

and all the voice was taken and u used like its ur vid..

im not mad but be more creative...

make ur own stuff.. dont steal ppl stuff and their ideas from their videos.. build off that as a idea...

but taking straight footage i believe is wrong

I took clips from every ones videos... i basically I put together what i thought were his best hits/plays and that intro was too nice i had to use it:D thank you

If I took credit for making the video i surely would have put your name to it too Taylor21_INT_4_TD. I feel like every time i show another ST video, they lose interest, because they see some mediocre plays and the great plays go almost unnoticed. They wont sit a watch. So I wanted to put together something that you cant argue..."oh he can just hit"...or "he doesnt hit as hard as Roy" we all know different because we take the time to watch all his plays, so i put together the hardest hits and what i thought were the best plays so the arguments can end, RW has truly brought the wood twice in his career, thats it. We all know most RW vids are fake, his hits are edited to fast forward and rumble at contact. So hopefully this video can stop the RUMOR that Roy Williams is better at ANY aspect of the game.

Losing argument...i know, but for others viewing, just about any skins fan wants to see all his greatest plays all in one video.

like i said i was never mad..

i see where your coming..

you want the best plays... and stuff and you used my intro...

its alright man.. i was just wondering

If I took credit for making the video i surely would have put your name to it too Taylor21_INT_4_TD. I feel like every time i show another ST video, they lose interest, because they see some mediocre plays and the great plays go almost unnoticed. They wont sit a watch. So I wanted to put together something that you cant argue..."oh he can just hit"...or "he doesnt hit as hard as Roy" we all know different because we take the time to watch all his plays, so i put together the hardest hits and what i thought were the best plays so the arguments can end, RW has truly brought the wood twice in his career, thats it. We all know most RW vids are fake, his hits are edited to fast forward and rumble at contact. So hopefully this video can stop the RUMOR that Roy Williams is better at ANY aspect of the game.

Losing argument...i know, but for others viewing, just about any skins fan wants to see all his greatest plays all in one video.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived